Himachal Pradesh Package
Chandigarh – Shimla – Manali – Chandigarh (05 Nights / 06 Days)
Discover In & Around Himachal Pradesh
Trip to Kufri
Hadimba temple, Naggar Castle, Art gallery and Mall Road
City Tour of Chandigarh
The small hill station amidst the lofty snow-clad Himalayan ranges, surrounded by lakes and lush green pastures look as though an artist has painted them. The unique thing about Shimla is that it still retains its colonial charm.
Check-in at the hotel and spend evening at leisure.
Overnight stay in Shimla.
Drive to Kufri after breakfast. This is a popular picnic spot located 16 kms from Shimla. You may hike on foot to the Mahasu Peak or pay for a mule ride (on direct payment basis) up the hill.
Mahasu is the tallest peak in Kufri that gives tourists an amazing view of distant snow-capped peaks. Return to the hotel in the afternoon. In the evening, take a walk on Shimla’s famous boulevard, Mall Road. See fine specimens of colonial architecture, snack at the various eateries in the market or shopfor souvenirs.
Overnight stay in Shimla.
Overnight in stay in Manali.
In morning after breakfast, go on an adventurous drive (excursion) to Solang valley – a major attraction, without which the trip remains incomplete. There are splendid views to enjoy in and around the Solang Valley. Return to Manali. Later visit the popular Hadimba temple, Naggar Castle and Art gallery. In the evening, go for a walk along Mall Road.
Overnight stay in Manali.
-Visit to Solang valley would be subject to weather conditions
-Visit to Rohtang pass is NOT included in the program (as roads might be blocked due to snow)
This day after breakfast, proceed to Chandigarh. Upon arrival, check in and relax.
Overnight stay in Chandigarh
- 02 Nights stay at Shimla in the above mentioned Hotel with Breakfast.
- 02 Nights stay at Manali in the above mentioned Hotel with Breakfast.
- 01 Night stay at Chandigarh in the above mentioned Hotel with Breakfast.
- Meal plan as per specified above.
- Transfers & tours by an AC Vehicle (or similar) in Shimla Manali sector as per Itinerary Only (NOT at disposal).
- All taxes including Government Service Tax.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- All applicable taxes.
- International / domestic airfares.
- Items of personal nature viz. telephone calls, drinks, laundry bills, spa treatments etc.
- Any meals Not mentioned in “Meal plan” column.
- Early Check in/ late check-out charges at any hotel.
- Camera / video camera fees at any monuments or places of visit.
- Guide for sightseeing & Entrance fees at any places of visit (as these are natural beauty destinations, Guide is Not required. Entrances fees will be nominal for Indians at all places. The fees can be settled directly by the guests there).
- Rohtang pass visit.
- Any jeep ride / pony ride / sledge ride, or any other adventure activities at any place.
- Any expenses occur due to natural climate, security and other unexpected reason.
- Any type of insurance – personal, medical, travel etc.
- Mandatory Meal supplement for festive seasons if any.
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
Fairmount Hotel or Similar
Manali Heights or Similar
Hotel Maya or Similar
- The above package is only an offer and not a confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
- The guests need to carry both doses of Vaccination certificate while checking in at the hotels.
- Air conditioner in the vehicle will not work in the Hills.
- Check-in 14:00 hrs Check-out time at the hotel is 12.00 hrs.
- We are not holding any rooms and subject to availability at the time of confirmation.